Cloud Computing and data protection
EuroCloud Slovenia has worked closely with Slovene data commissioner and partners in the first half of year 2012 to prepare recommendations for the cloud computing usage in respect to data protection.
Purpose of the document
The purpose of the document is to establish common control points, by which users as well as supervisory authorities will be able to come to informed decisions regarding the use and oversight of the cloud computing services in part where processing of personal data is concerned. The initiatives for safer use and certifications of cloud services on the other hand are offered guidelines for future developments with the goal of compliance with personal data protection legislation.
- Users of cloud computing – small and medium enterprises and organizations
- (Local) providers of cloud computing
- State supervisors for data protection
- (certified) auditors of information systems
- Internal and external auditors
- Trust In Cloud
- Austrian Cloud